Friday, August 19, 2011

The rare day off

Current Project: Writing Black Badge Season 2
% Complete: 77

Yesterday was a rare off day for me, but one I definitely needed. I had a big word count of ZERO for the first time in a while, but I didn't feel too bad about it. It was nice to rest my left wrist, as its been a little agitated lately from my marathon writing sessions. And it was nice to spend the day with my family, talking with the grownups and goofing off with my nephews, who are hilarious and awesome and wonderful.

Other Stuff:
Today was pretty awesome. I had my work/shopping adventure in Arlington, which was nice. Football in the morning, Frye's Electronics for lunch, and then a double feature of movies at the Arlington Studio Movie Grill. Saw Fright Night and Conan and really liked them both, with Fright Night edging out Conan.

Tonight I plan on getting another scene done on Black Badge episode 10, and that's about it! Hope you're all having a great start to your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment